There is an entire market of CBD products that can be taken orally and even mixed with other items. Now that you know the basics of CBD, you’ll want to learn how to make the Best CBD Gummies for yourself or for someone else.
- CBD drops
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- ¼ cup fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Put together the fruit juice and the gelatin in a small saucepan and warm over low heat. Keep stirring consistently until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Put in the honey and mix.
- You can now add the CBD drops into the saucepan and mix until it is distributed evenly into the mixture.
- Put the mixture in a gummy bear mold and let it cool down. Place it in the fridge and allow it to cool further for about 45- 60 minutes.
- Remove the gummies from the mold and store them in an airtight bowl. Store the gummies in the refrigerator up to when you want to use them.
- Note that the number of CBD drops will be determined by how potent the CBD product in use is. For instance, a product with a high potent will require to be used in small sizes while the vice versa is true. When using homemade gummies. Start with a lower dose and increase gradually to avoid severe side effects.
- A high-quality CBD product will give you the best results. Products that have been third-party tested are the best for this recipe. You can also look for those that have a certificate of analysis.
- Use silicone mold since it is easy and flexible to use. It will allow you to remove the gummies after they are ready.
Here are some frequently asked questions about making CBD gummies:
Can I use a different sweetener instead of honey?
Yes, you can especially for people that could suffer allergies to honey. You can actually use other sweeteners instead of honey such as granulated sugar and agave nectar.
Can I use a different type of juice?
Definitely yes. However, the flavor of the juice will affect the flavor of the gummies. Therefore choose the most desirable one depending on your needs.
How long will the gummies last in the refrigerator?
Just like any other food, the gummies will last for 7 days when stored in the refrigerator. However, ensure that you have stored them in airtight containers for maximum shelf life.
Can I add other ingredients to the CBD gummies?
Yes, you are free to add any other ingredients. However, it might take you a longer time than a simple recipe. You can opt for flavor extracts, food colorings and other food supplements. Just remember to add the same amount of gelatin and sweetener.
Making CBD gummies doesn’t have to be so complicated. By following this guide, you are assured of making sumptuous gummies that will suit your needs.